Steps for Enrollment
- Attend an Information Night. Please contact us for more details about our next info night. To speak with an Admissions representative by telephone, call 818-360-1111, or send an email to email@example.com, please be sure to include your contact information. Someone will reply in a timely manner.
- Submit a letter of interest. Include in your letter the names and ages of your children, and how you found out about the school.
- Please attend Visitation Day. This will give you an opportunity to tour each of the classrooms while class is in session. We ask that you do not bring your child as they may be a distraction to you and the class.
- Submit a completed application with your application fee and testing fee.
- Family interviews will be conducted. After we have received your application and fees we will call you to set up an appointment time.
- How we conduct our family interviews: Students and parents are interviewed separately. A few of the committee moms and dads will sit with your child to get to know them and get a glimpse of their thoughts on things. It is nothing you can prepare for. We want to make it as comfortable as possible. You will be in the room next to your child with a few committee members and we'll ask you some questions about your views about parenting and spiritual issues.
- Once a family has been granted admission, the children will be tested for grade placement or kindergarten readiness. For kindergarten, children are typically 5 years old or older by September 1. Most of our testing is done by our teachers and is scheduled separately. Our goal is to do our best to make sure your child is placed in the proper grade.
The Northridge Community School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered.